Multiplier’s mission is to accelerate impact for initiatives focused on protecting and fostering a healthy, sustainable, resilient and equitable world. Growing threats to our planet and its people require holistic solutions, both locally and globally. The projects in our portfolio span a broad array of cross-sector strategies in land and ocean conservation, public health, education and leadership, economic development, clean energy, climate resilience, sustainable food systems, energy efficiency, social and environmental equity, and more.
We are seeking a “back office” colleague to work behind the scenes in support of our busy HR team on a short-term, 4-month basis, and we are poised to hire immediately. Reporting to Multiplier’s Director of Payroll and Benefits, the Payroll and HR Assistant will serve as an integral member of our team to ensure our payroll and HR processes are humming along with efficiency and accuracy.
- Hiring and Onboarding Administration – In conjunction with Multiplier’s Human Resources Coordinator, become the master guru of Multiplier employee onboarding workflows built within our HRIS to ensure new employees complete all application and enrollment steps, assign training, and coordinate receipt of all new hire paperwork.
- Payroll – Together with Multiplier’s Director of Payroll and Benefits and Human Resources Coordinator, ensure payroll changes (new employee, compensation changes, unpaid time, final pay and vacation payout, severance, bonuses, bereavement, Covid-related time off, other changes) are communicated across the HR Team and entered into our HRIS (UKG) in advance of payroll submission. Ensure hourly employees submit timesheets for managerial approval in a timely manner.
- Broad Human Resources Responsibilities – Prepare Human Resources letters for review by the HR team and ensure that changes are communicated across the HR Team. These letters may reflect changes in FTE, pay, or job duties.
- Special Data Integrity Projects – Serve as right-hand to Director of Payroll and Benefits and HR Administrator to audit data from and enter data into our HRIS (UKG) as needed.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUESTED:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Payroll or HR role for an organization that has 50 or more employees.
We recognize that each applicant for this role will bring unique skills, knowledge, experiences, and background to this position, lending his/her/their flair to the trajectory of Multiplier. We welcome diverse experiences and perspectives in our applicant pool, and will be looking for candidates who possess many, but not necessarily all, of the following qualifications and experience:
- Inquisitive systems thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to prioritize well and serve internal customers with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to act in a professional manner and use appropriate judgment
- Ability to multitask, quickly assess and resolve issues
This is a full-time temporary position with an anticipated end date of December 16th. The hourly range for this position is $25-$30 commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please visit our Applicant Portal. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. First screening will occur on September 12th. Please include a cover letter in your application materials describing your relevant experience, qualifications, and interest in the position. We respectfully request no follow-up calls or emails.
Multiplier celebrates diversity and is committed to building teams and partnerships that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Multiplier is also committed to providing an environment of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment. Multiplier prohibits discrimination in its governance, programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from public assistance, or for any other non-merit based factor.