Location: US, remote. (Current team members are based in Atlanta, Boston, and NYC.)
The All We Can Save Project is looking for someone thoughtful, collaborative, and experienced to join our team as programs and partnerships lead. Candidates who are women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, parents, or have other related lived experiences are warmly encouraged to apply.
About The All We Can Save Project
The All We Can Save Project works to nurture a welcoming, connected, and leaderful climate community, rooted in the work and wisdom of women, to grow a life-giving future.
A growing body of research shows that women’s leadership and equal participation result in better outcomes for climate policy, reducing emissions, and protecting land. To achieve the cultural and policy change that will underpin a life-giving future, we urgently need an upwelling of climate leadership that is more characteristically feminine and more faithfully feminist, rooted in compassion, connection, creativity, collaboration, and a commitment to justice.
Our emergent program areas: (1) uplift climate truth, courage, and solutions through creative-communication work, (2) resource leaders to build community and spark climate action through reading circles and convenings, (3) develop emergent climate feminists of all ages and genders through mentoring and learning resources, and (4) invest in women leading on climate to support their transformational work. Please see allwecansave.earth for more information.
(The All We Can Save Project is an independent operating project of the nonprofit umbrella organization Multiplier.)
The Contours of This Role
– Breathe life into program strategy, framing project plans and taking them forward through implementation and iteration.
– Ideate, design, and manage events/convenings, both virtual and in-person (e.g., mentoring series).
– Form and foster key partnerships to extend program reach and impact (e.g., for reading circles, curricular resources).
– Coordinate with communities of collaborators and stakeholders (e.g., circle leaders, event organizers, educators).
– Help shepherd external communications (e.g., with press, key comms partners).
– Craft grant proposals and reports for funding partners that are meticulous and compelling.
– Use measurement and evaluation to assess and refine programs.
– Create other written materials as the need arises.
– Share administrative tasks for the organization (e.g., scheduling, managing general inbox).
– Support program-related research and synthesis of information.
– Engage in internal collaboration/coordination across the team.
– Embrace the emergence inherent in a new organization and new programs, while holding clarity of mission and strategy.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
– Is energized by and deeply committed to a leaderful climate community, and eager to link arms with a small, nimble, hard-working team to advance it.
– Has an understanding of and passion for topics central to The All We Can Save Project’s mission, including climate, gender, justice, learning, and community.
– Brings ample experience designing and managing multiple programs, building and sustaining partnerships, and coordinating with diverse stakeholder communities.
– Has outstanding writing, communication, and relational abilities, including listening deeply and engaging with openness, directness, and kindness.
– Crafts grant proposals and reports with confidence and approaches program evaluation with rigor and curiosity.
– Feels confident and enlivened as an outward-facing representative for an organization or mission.
– Can navigate ambiguity with grace, seek input where needed, create clear expectations, and move forward with self-direction.
– Keeps things organized and prioritized, while remaining flexible and dynamic.
– Has a generous, curious, and grounded nature, and sees possibility where others may not.
– Does their best work in a collaborative culture and wants to grow together.
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this role is $80-90K.
Multiplier (the project’s umbrella organization and fiscal sponsor) provides a comprehensive compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent medical and dental benefits, retirement savings, and generous vacation and sick leave policy. Intangible benefits of this job include flexibility around location and working hours, a kind and collaborative culture, opportunities to learn from and work with diverse climate leaders, and meaningful mission-focused work.
How To Apply
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled. The first round of screening will start on May 10 and continue on a rolling basis with an anticipated start date of September 7th. Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Programs & Partnerships Lead” in the subject line of your email, and describe your interest in our mission, this specific role, and your relevant experience and qualifications. We will reach out for a screening call if you are a good fit, and we respectfully request no follow-up calls or emails.
Multiplier and The All We Can Save Project celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams and partnerships that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Multiplier and The All We Can Save Project are also committed to providing an environment of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment. Multiplier and The All We Can Save Project prohibit discrimination in its governance, programs, and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from public assistance, or for any other non-merit based factor.