Welcome, Environmental Data and Governance InitiativeMay 24, 2021
We are excited to welcome Environmental Data and Governance Initiative (EDGI) to our growing portfolio of projects working at the intersection of policy and education. EDGI’s work encompasses five major program areas:
- Analyzing the inner workings of federal environmental policy.
- Monitoring changes to, and exploring standards for, web-based information provided by the federal government about the environment, energy, and climate.
- Developing new ways of making environmental data more effective, accessible, just and accountable to the public.
- Conceptualizing and moving toward environmental data justice.
- Prototyping new organizational structures and practices for distributed, collective, and effective work rooted in justice.
Want to learn more about EDGI’s work? Check them out at any of the following online locations: